Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm scared to come out.

Its nice and warm in here. I'm not quite ready to come out. We just got back from the doc and I told the doc I wanted to chill a bit longer. Mommy scheduled next Thursday (11th) at 8am for the doctors to make me come out... if I don't decide to do it on my own before then. This is because I'll be 9 lbs by then, and they don't want me to have trouble fitting through the door. I'll see you all soon... just not as soon as we thought! maybe. :)

No comments: